Dad posted me a link about depression.
It was written:
Are you clinically depressed?
If you identify with several of the following signs and symptoms, and they just won’t go away, you may be suffering from clinical depression.
- you can’t sleep enough or you sleep too much—I sleep six hours a day…enough?
- you can’t concentrate or find that previously easy tasks are now difficult—yes. Studying and remembering facts seems much difficult than before.
- you feel worthless and hopeless—yes, I am one useless shit
- you can’t control your negative thoughts, no matter how much you try—yes, I no idea why everything turns out shit.
- you have lost your appetite or you can’t stop eating—no, I still eat, as usual.
- you are constantly irritated or become enraged even at small things and this is new for you – Oh My GOD!!! It is so like me lar…
- you have thoughts that life is not worth living, or have a plan for how you would end it (Seek help immediately if this is the case)—erm.. I think life is not worth living, but never thought of ending it so seriously.
- A bleak outlook—nothing will ever get better and there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation—yes yes. How the hell am I gonna make everyone like me and accept my character? How the hell am I gonna take control over my life? How the hell am I gonna improve my result?
- No interest in or ability to enjoy former hobbies, pastimes, social activities, or sex—I dun even remember having any hobbies.
- Significant weight loss or weight gain—a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month—no, can’t afford to lost more, I am already 38kg. How can I lose more?
- Either insomnia, especially waking in the early hours of the morning, or oversleeping (also known as hypersomnia)—I wake up 4am or 5 am…early?
- Either feeling “keyed up” and restless or sluggish and physically slowed down—maybe…
- Feeling fatigued and physically drained. Even small tasks are exhausting or take longer—a few weeks ago, yes, but now, I dun think so.
- Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt. Harsh criticism of perceived faults and mistakes—yes yes. Oh My God Yes.
- Trouble focusing, making decisions, or remembering things—I can’t focus sometimes, I make shit decision and are much afraid to make anymore wrong decision, I can’t remember facts.
12/15 symptoms… am I having depression?